Monday, September 22, 2008

All those grubby little hands...

I suppose it's really no surprise that swiftly upon returning to school I've contracted some kind of sickness. Sore throat? Check. Running nose? Double check. The law firm, for all the things it was not, was comfortingly sterile.

I'm hunkered down, don't worry. But I was just thinking, I could really use some citrus fruits to fight off this cruel pathogen. Whatever happened to our Florida oranges? If the problem was my lack of gratitude, let me tell you, I repent. Sick and tired is no way to go through school.

I also wanted to let you know that Irene and I purchased our tickets to Chicago for Thanksgiving and Baltimore for Bardy's Wedding on November 8th. We will be coming into O'Hare the morning of Wednesday the 26th at 8:50am and leaving Monday December 1st at 6:45pm (so we'll have an extra day in Chicago). For Bardy's wedding we are coming into Baltimore at 10pm on Friday, November 7th and leaving at 6:30pm on Sunday (Irene is going to Manchester). Since the wedding is in Baltimore, this should leave us some time to come to Westminster on Sunday. What are the chances you could leave the car at the airport for us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oranges are ordered, but they don't ship until November.

Buy Ziban tablets and take one at the first sign of a sore throat. They are wonderful at minimizing symptoms.

We should be able to leave the car, but the good old mare, she ain't what she used to be!